I'm currently in some private association that only consists of 3 people and we've been somehow been thinking of having a potluck gathering ever since 3-4months ago lol. Finally, we were able to organize it since a few close friends were back from abroad for the summer break.
I was in charge of making desserts. No surprise I guess lol. I actually decided to make 5 types of desserts. I did but only manage to take 3 pictures haha.
Creampuff with greentea crumbs filled with TWG Silvermoon tea mousse

Crepe Parcel filled with peach mascarpone cream and raspberry jelly

L'Opera

For Andrew, he decided to make two types of quiche. Gave him the idea of making a semidried cherry tomato and caramelized onion quiche. Headed off for lunch and grocery shopping. Arrived home and we started working on the quiche. Man was it a hassle to caramelize those onions =_=!

the high class pizza >:)
5 comments:
Omg!!!! Sinfullllll... I'm drooling right now.. The cheese pizza!! Can give me the recipe?... >.<
even something as simple as crepe become an art at ur hand..is there anything u cant do ar??hahaha XD
=(
so the fine dining.
i prolly will stick to conventional brownies and potato salad XD
@Leo: Hahahha sure. Will pass it to you through fb :)
@Soul: Aiyo >_<! *blush blush*. No la, that style is very old fashion d in the pastry world. But i just felt like making it only :)
@Vince: Awww...no worries, will have another chance to have em! :P. I gave Jason a recipe to make panna cotta d xD
@Tempus: Where got fine dining... it's no where close yet lor lol~
Post a Comment